Bowling is a game of excitement and entertainment and the fun quotient of the game is really commendable. This is a game enjoyed by not only the player but the viewers too. The skill required for the game needs a lot of practice and thus, it is not easy for anyone to rank up on the chart in the game. However, with apps on Bowling available on iTunes, you can now learn the game with ease and actually make yourself a potent player within a short span of time. PBA bowling challenge is one such bowling game which has already acquired a huge number of followers who are playing this on regular basis and it is a challenge based game that can help you reach the top.
PBA bowling game help you start a career in the app and play against friends. There are practice bowling options, tournaments to participate and a career mode where you can make a positive graph for yourself. 21 of the best bowlers of PBA are there to be defeated in the game which forte a 12 LB ball that determines your luck. You will start with matches against local alley and then move upwards to play national and international games. This is going to give you great bits of adrenalin rush and you are going to enjoy the game thoroughly.
- There are numerous gaming options in the app. you can play single player game or participate in the multiplayer game where you can invite your friends to play against you. you can choose to play against a random player selected by the system.
- There will be challenges where you can participate. You will have to start in the local alley and then move on to fight against the best.
- The career mode of the game is quite interesting. You can track your growth and have numerous achievements to your credit.
- The game play requires you to be connected to the internet as the players will be connected in that manner.
- You will have to achieve pin point accuracy in the game and that can be done through practice.
- The game has over 30 different balls available with different capabilities and statistics. The powers of these balls are also different.
- The game follows the general rules of bowling but there are boost balls such as bomb, split and more such balls.
- Bonus challenges are available in the tournaments.
- The app is free to download and it is made for both iPad and iPhone.
- The app requires iOS 5.0 or later.
- The version 1.0 of the app takes around 53.2 MB space on your device.
- You can purchase several in-app advantages to move ahead in the game.
Summary: PBA bowling challenge, presented by Concrete Software Inc is a game that involves a lot of change and good bit of gaming skill. it is a bowling based game with a lot of attraction.
Good: The graphics of the game is really quite engaging and the numerous playing options will never let you get bored.
Bad: There is nothing bad reported in the game.